From the DC area
- Take the Beltway (I-495) toward Northern Virginia
- Take I-66 West to Exit 40, the first exit past Gainesville.
- Turn LEFT (south) off the exit and get onto Route 15 going toward Haymarket.
- After the left turn, get into the rightmost lane and cross back over I-66.
- Turn RIGHT onto Route 55 west (first light after crossing back over I-66.
Stay on Route 55 (a two lane road) about 5 miles.
- Just after Route 55 becomes 4 lanes, turn LEFT onto Route 674 – Georgetown Road/Blantyre Road.
- Stay on this road for about 6 miles – make no turnoffs. It becomes Route 628, Blantyre Road. You will pass two “Reduced Speed Limit” signs. Just after the second sign is a “25 MPH” sign. The church parking lot is immediately on the left. (Stone church – Bethel UMC)
- Turn LEFT into the gravel church parking lot.
If you miss the Haymarket exit, stay on 66 to exit 28 (Route 17) and follow the directions below as if coming from Interstate 81.
Coming from the Interstate 81 corridor
- Come east to exit 28 toward Warrenton (Route 17 South)
- From exit 28 go 7.4 miles to Route 628 where you turn left
- About one half mile up Route 628 you will see Bethel Church on your right.
Turn right into the parking lot.
Coming from Warrenton
- Take 17 North out of Warrenton
- Pass Highland School on the right
- Go under the Route 17 bypass, travel about three miles
- Turn right onto Route 605/628
- Continue on Route 628 for approximately one half mile
- Turn right into the parking lot of the church